- via Bezons
Take the Paris ring-road, Boulevard périphérique towards Porte Maillot. At the Porte Maillot, exit at La Défense, Cergy-Pontoise by the RN 13. Follow the RN 13 direction La Défense.
You enter Neuilly-sur-Seine towards La Défense. Continue straight towards Cergy-Pontoise. Follow the A14, direction Cergy-Pontoise until the A 86. On the A 86 exit at Colombes west – Bezons (exit 2b). Follow Houilles, Sartrouville towards Poissy by the RN 192 and the D308. At the exit of Sartrouville, you cross the Seine facing the Maisons-Laffitte castle.
- via Saint-Germain-en-Laye (RN 13)
Take the RN 13 to Saint-Germain-en-Laye and then the direction of Maisons-Laffitte.
- via Poissy (autoroute A13 ou A14)
Take the A13 motorway or the A14 motorway and exit at Poissy. Then take the direction of Maisons-Laffitte.
By public transport
Maisons-Laffitte is only 20 minutes from the center of Paris
- SNCF train from St Lazare station in Paris – Get off at Maisons-Laffitte station
- RER red line A (direction Cergy or Poissy) – Get off at Maisons-Laffitte station
- BUS n° 262 from La Défense. Stop : Gare de Maisons-Laffitte
Transfer from Maisons-Laffitte train station
If you want us to pick you up at the station of Maisons-Laffitte on your arrival, contact us in advance and we will be delighted to welcome you there and drive you to the stable.