Nestled in the park of Maisons-Laffitte, the unique training center for racing horses in the Paris area, Ile de France, invites you “back stage”. Guided by a professional, you will discover the secret world of racing in three steps: starting with the speed work on the trails, then learning how we teach young horses to jump. We then take you to one of the race trainers’ stable. He or she will share his/her passion with you and answer your questions.
After your visit we invite you for lunch together and then we depart to explore the Saint Germain forest on horseback.
09.00 – 12.00 : Visit the training center and a race stable on foot
12.00 – 13.30 : Lunch
14.00 – 17.00 : Horseback ride according to our program “discovery walk” ou “explore trek”
17.00 – 17.30 : Drinks, snacks and débriefing
Dates 2017 : 11/3, 1/4, 29/4, 17/6
Full day price :130 €
The price include :
- Guided tour of the training center and a race stable
- 3 cours lunch and drinks
- Apero : drinks and snacks
- Horseback ride led by a qualified horse riding guide or instructor.
- Saddlery and the equipment for the horse.
- Rideing helmets and half chaps are availible upon request