For beginners and intermediate riders.
3 hours, including 1½ hours on horseback.
75 € per person
Dates and timetables
- Every day except Wednesdays
- 9.00 am – 12.00
- 2.00 pm – 5;00 pm
- Horseback ride led by a qualified horse riding guide or instructor.
- Saddlery and the equipment for the horse.
- A welcome snack and briefing.
Not included in the price:
- The FFE (French Equestrian Federation) licence which is recommended and includes an insurance.
- Rider born in 1999 and after : 25 €
- Rider born in 1998 and before : 36 €
- Holiday card, valid 1 month : 8 €
- Riders equipment. We suggest that you wear a comfortable pair of trousers or jeans, boots or shoes with small heels. Riding helmets are mandatory and available upon request. We can also lend you half chaps.